Our client is an Australian accounting firm that specialises in providing assistance and advice to individuals and small to medium business owners in reaching their financial and compliance goals.
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Bookkeeper on a part-time basis of 15 hours per week with the view to increase hours in the next few months. The successful candidate will assist with the company’s bookkeeping tasks, with a focus on accounts payable/receivables and payroll functions.
• 3 – 5+ years’ experience working with Xero in a similar role. Australian experience would be seen as an advantage
• Experience using MYOB would be beneficial however, the client is willing to train in this system
• Solid experience working with account reconciliation, payroll, and accounts payable
• Management Reporting and BAS preparation would also be advantageous
• A sound understanding of the Australian accounting system and tax practices would be a plus
• High proficiency in emailing and MS Office
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Honest, reliable, motivated, smart, and well-organised
• Ability to meet weekly deadlines
• Keen attention to detail
• Willing to be trained with new software and systems
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
7 AM – 12 PM PHT (9 AM – 2PM AEST)