We are a highly successful digital agency based in California ,USA. We are looking for someone committed, highly reliable and responsible person to come on board and be part of our team as one of our Web Developers and grow with us over the years.
Our company perks include:
1. Paid holidays
2. Paid leave after 6 months
3. Day shift
4. Weekends off
5. We offer free courses to help you skill-up
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The big part of this role are designing, coding, SEO optimisation and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design, clear navigation, fix issues and 100% commitment.
1. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
2. Communication is important. The position requires constant communication and must be able to acknowledge or reply whenever needed.
3. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
5. Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
6. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
7. 5+ years experience with web development.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Please read all requirements carefully. Impress us with your cover letter and give us a link to your CV and Skype ID or we won’t consider looking into your details..